May 27, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge...Day 27

My Favorite Recipe

Some of you may have never heard of this recipe
and some of you might think it sounds gross
but it's not.
And it is my favorite recipe in the whole wide world!
This is a recipe of my Mom's
and when she makes it
it is such a treat!!!!

It is called...
Chocolate 'n Biscuit



Chocolate Gravy:

  • 1/3 stick butter
  • 2/3 cup sugar  
  • 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
  • 1/3 cup cocoa
  • 2 cups whole milk

Heat butter in a cast iron skillet over low heat.  Mix in sugar, flour and cocoa.  Slowly pour 1 cup of milk into the skillet and wisk well to remove lumps.  Whisk in remaining milk, stirring constantly, until mixture is thick, being careful not to scorch.  Serve hot over biscuits.


JMD

I am linking to


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!