May 23, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge...Day 23

My Dream Job

If I could have any job in the whole wide world, I would want to be
a Stay at Home Mom.

I hope women that get to stay home with their child(ren) cherish it
because it is a blessing.

Z is 15.
I never got to stay home with him because I was a single parent
until I met Jad.
He is in high school now
but I still wish I could be there when he gets out of school.

Tanman is 4.
In the mornings, he wakes up 30 minutes before Jad takes him to my mother-in-law's
for her to keep him while we work.

I get home at 4:30pm with my son from work.
He goes to bed at 8:00pm.
That is just three and a half hours with him at night.

That is just not enough time.

But, you know what?
It is my fault.
Debt is the reason why I can't stay home.
If we didn't have any debt, we could live off Jad's income.

That is what really bothers me.
To know that I could have my dream job
if I would have just made better choices in the past.


What is your dream job?


JMD

I am linking to

 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Getting to stay home with my kids IS a real privilege and I do appreciate it.

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!