May 13, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge...Day 13

My Earliest Childhood Memory

I remember being in Kindergarten and back then we only had to go for half days. 
My mom would pick me up and every day (in my mind it was every day when in reality it was probably once a week if that) we would go to this neat little burger joint.  It wasn't a sit down place (nor a drive-thru) so I would walk up to one of the two windows at the front of the building and order my burgers.  They were little squares like what Krystal's has today.  Then I would get vanilla ice cream on a cone.

I do not remember a lot of my childhood, but I remember this. 
So, it must have been a special memory for me to remember it. 

JMD

I am linking to
31 Day Blog Challenge over at Boy Oh Boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!