May 16, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge...Day 16

What's At the Top of My Bucket List

I do not have a Bucket list per se, but I do have a list called
101 in 1001 that I posted about here.

This list is like a bucket list but on a much smaller scale.
There is nothing extreme to do on this list.
It consists of 101 things I want to do in 1001 days (about 3 1/2 years).
I love this list because I look at it often and it keeps me motivated to accomplish the 101 things on it.

If I did have a bucket list, I would have to say the top thing would be

TO GET DEBT FREE!!

Jad and I are currently working on our debt and I CANNOT wait until the day we get to scream those famous words.

Until then, take a look at my 101 in 1001 list.
I encourage you to make one.
It is fun and gives you goals, something to look forward to, something to accomplish and something to keep you accountable.

If you do, please let me know.
I would love to read it.

JMD

I am linking to
31 Day Blog Challenge over at Boy Oh Boy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the idea of 101 in 1001.

Do you listen to Dave Ramsey? I sometimes tune into his shows via my iphone TuneIn Radio app.

Unknown said...

I like that list!!! I've never though about doing that - I might, now that I've seen one! Thanks!

Unknown said...

JanMary,
Thank you!!! I just downloaded the app because I would love to listen to Dave Ramsey. I've listened to him a few times but the app will let me listen more. My husband and I took his course last year and are still working his snowball plan. Dave is a very smart man! I can't wait to call him and JAD and I scream "We're debt free!!!" :)

Unknown said...

Shai,
You really should!! It's a lot of fun. I love it!

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!