April 20, 2012

Shaklee

If you have not heard of Shaklee, please keep reading.
Shaklee helps make you healthier, your home safer, and the planet cleaner.  
They offer Healthy Nutrition, Healthy Weight, Healthy Beauty, and a Healthy Home. 

I have been wanting to try one of their popular products called Basic H2 for awhile now.  So, when I saw that they were offering a free membership (that gives you 15% off) with any purchase (April '12 only), I jumped at the chance!

I ended up purchasing the Basic H2 Super Concentrate



Let me tell you, this stuff is uh-maz-ing!!
These items are concentrated, so it only takes a small amount to handle a big job.
With the Basic H2, you add a tiny bit to a spray bottle then fill the spray bottle with water.
The first thing I did was spray my kitchen trash can.  Our lid seems to get very dirty very quickly.
I sprayed the lid and wiped and that dirt did not have a chance!  It was GONE!!
I told my husband to come check this stuff out.  He came over and I sprayed the inside of the trash can and started wiping it out.  He was amazed as well at how good and easy it was removing the dirt.

The Dish Wash Concentrate is just as good!
When it was time to do dishes that night after dinner, I started filling up the sink and added just a few drops of the Dish Wash Concentrate.  Those few drops made enough to wash a load of dishes, pots and pans!

I am now waiting on my shipment of Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate, Fresh Laundry Concentrate (powder), and Soft Fabric Softener.  I cannot wait to try them out.

For the month of April 2012 only, Shaklee has a deal going on that is so awesome that it is only offered every year or two. 

They are offering FREE MEMBERSHIP with any purchase!!!!!!

This is a $19.95 value AND it gets you 15% off ALL Shaklee products for life!
To visit my Shaklee website, click here.

This special will only last through April, so get it while it's FREE!









JMD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!