March 26, 2013

Everyone Is Watching It

For awhile now, I have been hearing about a show.  I hear people at work talking about it, family members talking about it, strangers talking about it.  So, of course, I had to see for myself.  This show is one of the most hilarious shows I have ever seen.  Which show am I talking about? 



When I first heard about Duck Dynasty, I thought "It is just a reality show about a bunch of hillbillies." So, it took me awhile before I started watching it.  I.AM.HOOKED.  If you watch this show, you are one of millions of people that watch it.  If you do not watch the show, just watch one episode.  It is soooo funny!!

Everyone has their favorite character on the show.  A lot of people share this favortism with me.  I absolutely love Si.  He is a Vietnam Vet.  He tells it how it is.  He carries a big jug of tea and a cup for it at all times.  You will not see him without it.



If you watch this show, let me know what you think about it.

JMD

*Disclaimer:  I have not been compensated for this post.  All are opinions and they are my opinions only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!