February 18, 2013

Now We Know Our ABCs

I saw this over at HeartonGuard and thought it would be fun.  Here goes...

Age: 37
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Dusting
Drink of choice: Diet Coke
Essential start to your day item: A cup of coffee
Favorite color: Pink!
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5'4"
Instrument(s) you play: I played the trumpet when I was in high school. 
Job: Account clerk at the local university
Kids: 2 -- 16 year old Z and 5 year old T
Living arrangements: My hubby, sons, and a dog.
Mom's name: rather not say as I'm keeping this anonymous... no real names here... :)
Nicknames: Babe, Baby, JJ
Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I stayed in the hospital for a night when I had my hysterectomy.
Pet Peeve: Rude people!
Quote from a movie: "She thought she was the bees knees 'til she landed flat on her butt." - Shag
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 2 older sisters, no brothers
Time you wake up: 5:00am
Underwear: Yes.
Vegetable you hate: Turnip Greens
What makes you run late: Procrastination. Sometimes I just don't feel like getting ready.
Xrays you've had: Teeth and my lower back
Yummy food you make: Chili, Taco Soup, Spaghetti.
Zoo favorite: I love seeing the Bald Eagles at our zoo.

JMD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!