June 16, 2012

RC/Moonpie Festival

If you are not from where I live, then you probably have not heard of the RC/Moonpie Festival. 
It is held annualy in Bell Buckle, TN.
AND if you do not know what a Moonpie is....
You.Are.Missing.Out.
This year is actually the first year that I have been to the festival.
The weather was nice and we had a great time!!

Don't we look adorable??
=D




Tanman got to make some awesome sand art!



Tanman L.O.V.E.S. trains! 
So, when we heard the train coming we had to stop and watch it go by.
Daddy and Son watching the train.



There was a parade and Tanman loved it!
He had a blast running around gathering candy that was thrown.
Good times! Good times!



The above picture of Tanman playing a trumpet was a hoot!
I had to stop and use the porta potty.
Jad and my MIL were waiting for me with Tanman.
All of a sudden, Tanman drops his hat on the ground turned up and started playing his trumpet
like a musician on the street trying to earn money!!
It was hilarious!!!!
When I came out I saw this.
A older gentleman walked by and saw him and started dancing.
It was the sweetest thing and made my day!!
As you can see, Tanman earned $0.25!
Pretty good for tootin' his own horn.



All in all it was an awesome day!!
Especially watching this little guy have a blast!

JMD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!